Earn 672 B&L Star 🌟 Points for this product.
Full set includes: 1 JT2S, 1 JT2L, 1 JT2R, 2 JT2B, and 1 bending jig.
Bent Body Angle of 150 degrees
JT-2L is bent 90 degrees to the left at the end of the bent body
- specially designed for treatment on the RIGHT side of posterior teeth
- specially designed for treatment on the LEFT side of posterior teeth
- specially designed for treatment on anterior teeth
- allows clinicians to bend the tip (ONLY ONCE!) to any length or angle to suit their clinical needs
- only bendable JETip and can only be bent once, in one direction, using the bending jig (included with the JT-B)
A Type ( ex: JT2-FA ) for SATELEC Recommended Intensity: 10-20% of the maximum
E Type ( ex: JT2-FE ) for EMS Recommended Intensity: 10% of the maximum
*E-type is no longer available in the US
Bendable Apical Surgery Tips
· JETip is an apico surgery tip that allows clinicians to bend the tip to any length and angle to suit their surgical needs.
Longevity and Safety with Micro-projection
· JETips have sharp, abrasive micro-projections integrated onto the main body of the tip.
· Unlike conventional diamond coated endodontic tips, whose coating wears off during surgery, tips with micro-projections are more resilient and efficient in cutting.
· JETips have a variety of shapes and sizes, so users can effectively control the amount of gutta-percha and dentin removal.
· They remain stable during the removal of gutta-percha.